Full Moon in Capricorn Today
This is the biggest super moon of the year so far!
Mother Moon is closest to us.
Her pull on us is so strong, we must honour it and do the very best we can to harness this power for the highest good. Our bodies, especially women’s bodies are naturally calibrated to the cycle of the moon, so we will be feeling this one!
We’ve seen some world events reveal corruption and throw it out there… for us to see the truth. We must stare at it unflinchingly. Misuse of power is getting us riled up. We must not look away from anything that makes us uncomfortable, instead we must take back power wherever we can for the highest good. Even small acts of rebellion in our personal lives, or saying no to continued injustices in small ways add up to huge shifts and change for the better. As a great man once said, “We must be the change we wish to see in the world”.
Emotions have been extreme and intense in this run up to full moon, often running high, and will continue to, so we need to take a moment to sit with them and ask what they are trying to teach us about our limits and boundaries.
Are we “over”reacting or just reacting to whatever we need to change or reinforce stronger boundaries?
Capricorn, the sign of the goat speaks to us about not backing down when we are pushed into discomfort. We can evolve past our current limitations if we strive to change ourselves. Stubbornness can be useful when applied to positive attempts for change.
We are powerful beings. We often forget this.
We are also helped today with intuitive focus, clarity and creative endeavours. Any creative activities today will be a wonderful soul nourishing therapy, you’ll surprise yourself with what you can achieve today if you focus.
We may find it difficult to discipline ourselves today, so forgive yourself if you find yourself rebelling in some naughty ways!
Questions and focus for today
- Am I calm or being niggled, overreacting to something?
- Where do I need to start saying NO with love?
- Is some aspect of my life uncomfortable because I feel disempowered? Why? What tiny step can I take today to start to change this?
- Am I seeing life as it truly is or from a place of perceived lack?
- When was the last time I grounded myself and meditated?
- Trust your intuition today it will be spot on!
- Create something. Art, food, new organisation system of your crap drawer/cupboard (we all have one) – practical or impractical but beautiful, delve into your own ways of creativity even for a few minutes today.
Light a candle and think of all the things you wish to attract and manifest. Before you go to sleep tonight, think about all of those things being real, already in your life and bringing you joy. Make a list if you wish, and place it under your pillow.
See what happens!
If you’d like to harness the power of this energy window, try my healing service The Empowerment Booster – find out more here… I may still have space tonight!
Until next time,
Brightest Blessings and more power to you…