is the ability to perceive emotions and physical feelings shown to us from a spirit person.
In my experience it is often the first point of reference when experiencing communication from Spirit. From emotive communication you can often determine who is coming through by personality, you can also determine whether it is a male or female energy (and lots more detail) with time and practice.
It is a wonderful feeling when someone comes through with a big whoosh of complete love and pride for the person you are reading for.
Examples of clairsentiently perceived feeling :
· A tickle or cobwebby feeling on the skin or crown during meditation. The face is a favourite place to be tickled as it is very sensitive to touch!
· A pressure on the top of the head (crown chakra) when talking or connecting with a Spirit.
· Hairs on the back of the neck standing on end when you sense a spirit is near.
· A sensation of cold, heat, or numbness in the left side of the face when talking with spirit. The energy enters in through the left side of your body so as to activate the right side of your brain. I often experience numbness here.
· Symptoms of physical pain or illness experienced during the spirit’s last earthly life, especially in the run up to the time of their passing. I get this a lot, and it ranges from feeling discomfort in a certain part of the body to quite intense pain or a “taking on” of symptoms until I ask them to be lifted from me. If someone lost a limb I can even feel as if my own limb is missing!
Temporary feelings like this can be quite unpleasant for the medium but it often helps to identify the person coming through, so I don’t mind. Spirit will always lift the feeling from you when asked politely.
Want to learn more about psychic and mediumship abilities?
I’ve 30 years of experience, and love to teach what I know – why not book a friendly informal mentoring session with me via phone or Skype to talk about your experiences and how to become the best channel possible…