Being someone else to fit in or feel approval never makes us content or happy.
Are you feeling like you want to change your life for the better?
Maybe some big life events have you trying to figure out who you really are now and what you want?
Feeling a sense of dissatisfaction or disillusionment in general and a need to find some purpose in life?
Maybe you know exactly what area of your life you wish to change but need help getting started and implementing your ideas?
These life coaching sessions are different.
- I will intuitively coach you to a place of self realisation.
- You will see where and how change needs to be made, and
- Discover the issues that you need to work upon step by step to
- Move forward feeling empowered, fearless and confident.
This is an entirely “go with the flow” session where we work together to establish and identify where or even *if* there are areas in your life that need to change, evolve and grow.
This therapy will work for you even if you have no idea where or how to begin.
We begin the session with a chat about why you feel you’re here at this point.
Then we work together to establish what action you need to take and what commitments to improving your life you need to make in order to live your life in a happier and more fulfilled state of being, using exercises to identify your needs.
With my guidance you will tap into new levels of honesty with yourself, and we may even use meditation and hypnotherapy techniques if required, for example blocks or issues that need to be explored, repressions to be released in order to move forward freely.
This is the first step on a journey you will make for yourself to improve your life… are you ready?
Terms and Conditions:
This is a one to one service in Hertford Heath, Hertfordshire or via phone or Skype Worldwide.
Payment is to be made at time of booking, using the Book Now button below
How To Book:
1. Click on the Book Now button below and scroll down the list of services to select “Life Coaching via Skype” from the list. You will be directed to my online calendar to book your appointment which is also confirmed by email.
Appointment times shown are London UK time as that is where I am. Most smartphone clocks have a world clock option where you can see what time it is here in London. Appointments can be rescheduled only in advance with at least 24 hours notice (up to 2 times) but not refunded. If you miss your appointment time on the day there are no refunds as I have allocated my time to you for that period.
2. You will then be directed to make your payment via a debit or credit card via PayPal but you do not need a PayPal account to do so.
Please note, payment is required at the time of booking. The system will automatically cancel any appointment received without accompanying payment.
3. I will contact you via email with directions and/or contact details as appropriate.